Sunday, July 8, 2012

This Week in Pics

Keeping up to date on the blog has become more difficult than I imagined, funny that! I am going to try to do a weekly recap of the week with a few pics that I have taken along with some more in depth posts on life as I know it, lets see how it goes.
Perfecting the lower lip quiver

Nap time in Mom and Dad's bed

Swans in the park

First ride in the stroller as he is busting out of the bassinet

Airplane rides just like my Oma used to give me

Hot and toasty at the beach

Sunday morning in the Music Garden


1 comment:

  1. Lovely recap of the week. The airplane ride brought back a flood of memories about my mom. So great you remembered. She would have loved to have been a part of Owen"s life.
    Owen is changing so quickly. Sure do miss you guys. Thanks for keeping us up to date online.
    Love Oma and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete