Monday, February 3, 2014

This Week In pics


My Mom came to visit for four days and of course I didn't get any pics, I was too busy running around doing things!! Owen loved having Oma visit and still asks for her whenever we go past the guest room. It was really nice having my Mom and Sis stay over to celebrate all the birthdays together. 
A big Happy Birthday to us all.

They took down snow mountain in the beginning of
the week as it had become taller than the dump truck

My Sis took me out for a day of spoiling me while Oma was over to babysit.
First stop, Bobette & Belle for coffee and sweets

Then on to the spa for manicure, massage, eyebrows and all the other
relaxing and fantastic things you get 

Leanne stayed Thurs night and Owen treated everyone to a 4 am wake up call.
We were all a bit tired that morning

Out cold


Off to bed

Friday night Rob and I had gondola seats for the Rock game. A great
match up between Toronto and Vancouver

Weekends are great for spending the day in your jammies

Last piece of lemon meringue cake from Leanne went
so nicely with my morning espresso

Owen was so cute wrapping himself up in his blanket
all morning and saying "shhhhhh"

And then I came down from a little nap to see this.
Now it all made sense!

We went to the pool to play and got a stamp on our hands,
Owen walked around all day with his hand like this
and pointing to it. I couldn't stop laughing.

When we got home it was a perfect opportunity to open up the
car doors and play for a bit. The sun felt so good

No comments:

Post a Comment