Saturday, February 1, 2014

Todays Snow

It has been a very cold couple of weeks and because of that Owen and I have not played outside much. Today was a perfect winter day, it had been snowing since we woke up this morning (6:30) so finally at 4:30 Rob decided to tackle the driveway knowing that more was still to come. The temperature was a balmy 0 so Owen and I joined in the fun and played outside till 6:00! 

The accumulation on the drive was just from today

The snow was coming down so hard it looked
like nothing had been cleared

Owen loved it

You can tell I'm a city girl, I'm impressed with
the size of the snow banks

He is such a great helper

Owen wasn't to sure about walking in such deep snow,
we had to lift him out a couple of times

I think this may have been the third time clearing the drive

If I concentrate hard enough and with the help of a front
facing camera, I can pull a pretty straight face

Too cute <3

1 comment:

  1. Looks like everyone is having fun outside. I think you have as much snow as we do.

    ReplyDelete