Monday, February 10, 2014

This Week In Pics


Wednesday was yet another major dump of snow

I shoveled three times that day, it never stopped!

The kids all had a snow day so we joined in

Yes, I post a lot of snow pics but am really not used to so much of it!

Owen and Mackie making mega towers

I was cooking and he really wanted to help, this seemed
to do the trick

Even my latte can't escape the snow

Chillin in his chair, joining me for my morning latte

The weather was beautiful this weekend so Owen was out with
the girls, climbing up snow mountain

He had to take Rob and show him how he can climb it now

Making forts with our pillows is great entertainment

Banana and fig smoothie this morning

Owen now lines everything up in nice neat lines, it's pretty cute to randomly
find his collections

No comments:

Post a Comment