Wednesday, February 26, 2014

This Week In Pics

There are some weeks that I'm positive that I've posted when really I haven't, oops!

Helping me clear off the car this morning

Oma came by for a few days and this is the only pic I got,
Owen just loves having Oma over

I tried to put a sweater on him and it was total refusal,
he went to his closet and picked out this jacket from
Uh Sha (uncle Sean) and wore it all day

He insisted on taking the coffee with us on our walk

Some days this is exactly how I feel

This is Brody, our neighbours dog

He's quite large but incredibly cuddly

I came up the stairs to see Owen watching something
very closely...

It was Rob was pulling icicles off the eaves

After swim lessons, Owen snuck into the locker and
refused to come out

So I gave him his snack, he finished it and tossed it
outside, still hanging out in the locker

He loves going to the drop in center and playing all morning

Usually followed by a great nap

1 comment: