Saturday, January 5, 2013

Sleep Training Day 2


Day two went pretty well for us, again I was not expecting it so was pleasantly surprised. First nap of the day was up to Rob to deal with as I was at an appointment all morning. Naps are to be dealt with differently then night time, we are to just put him in his crib and leave him, checking back every 10 min where as night time we stay with him until he is asleep.
Nap one was half an hour of crying until he fell asleep but nap two was about five min of crying until he was asleep. I am going to guess that is was because he was so exhausted.
Bed time was just 25 min of crying and all of his wake ups during the night (five of them) he was able to put himself back to sleep in under 10 min.
I know it's only day two but already see a light at the end of the tunnel.
Please remind me of that when the sleep regression kicks in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment