Saturday, January 7, 2012

'Nuff Said


Anyone who has spent enough time around me knows that I have no problem adding in some swear words when and even when not needed! Add a few drinks to the conversation and I magically turn into a sailor.

So a couple of nights ago while Rob was playing video games and I was hanging out on the sofa I realised that we can't continue cussing like we do if we want to raise a child who is somewhat socially adjusted, so a plan was formed. For the next month, until our birthdays we will kindly point out to each other whenever we let one slip. The idea is to become aware of our potty mouth habit and make the change. Once the month is up we will see if we succeeded or more desperate measures need to be taken.

The rest of the night was spent coming up with suitable alternatives and playing video games was great fuel for the fire.


No comments:

Post a Comment