Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Bump Update



I had no idea that two weeks have flown by since the last bump update! For some reason last week just disappeared into thin air. Don't know if you can tell from the pictures but there has been a definite increase in girth over the past two weeks, my hips and belly are almost the same size now with my boobs a close second, who knew I would ever enjoy getting so big!

I had been suffering from a tooth ache for about a week and finally broke down and did something about it. My hesitation was due to the fact it has been waaaayyyy to long since my last check up, I did not have a local dentist to go to and I had convinced myself that it was either a filling (if I was lucky) or the tooth was coming out. Yes, a bit dramatic but I did say that it has been a very long time. What made it even worse was that I was not sure if I could get any freezing done due to my extra passenger. So, found a dentist within a 5 min walk from our place who was very kind, checked me out, informed me it was just sensitivity to the tooth that I was feeling that was being heightened by the pregnancy. He gave me a thorough cleaning and said to come back once Pip arrives to get a bit more work done. I almost teared up I was so happy.

To be completely honest any attempts at exercise were non existent last week, could blame the weather but in my opinion there really are no excuses. Did a bit of yoga which Pip really likes as he ends up dancing around for a good half an hour once I finish. Speaking of dancing around, Pip has been relentless lately. Usually goes on for a couple days in a row of non stop kicking, and I do mean full on kicking. I do love feeling all the kicks and bumps but momma needs a break once and a while, especially if you are already secret training on the bike. It's either that or space is getting tighter and Pip feels the need to kick all my organs out of the way for some fun!

This week I am covering the pager for work but with no pager, just the laptop, which means I am not going too far! I have some sewing and knitting projects that I would love to do so I may give them a go.

1 comment:

  1. Yes we do see the difference..... You look fabulous Sherri! Sounds like Pip is keeping you busy already. Do you have a wee bike lined up for the little busy body? Like father like ...........
    Love the chance to SEE you.
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete