Monday, February 6, 2012

Bump Update


Finally got myself out of my stretchy pants and into some real clothes and a pair of heels this week for a hot date with my husband. I couldn't help but laugh as had no idea that I popped again, it looks like I stuffed a basket ball up my dress. I had picked this dress up in the spring as it was a simple slip on dress that was nice and loose, thank goodness for that!

Everything is still going along smoothly, still hungry as a horse and eating every three hours while doing my best to keep it as nutritious as possible. Did some more yoga this week and Pip loves it, every time I finish I get rewarded with about half an hour of stretching, kicking and lots of moving around. I think its the gentle stretches that open up my mid section that Pip loves, more space to move around.

I am still completely obsessed over my ever expanding bellybutton. It is getting too close to becoming flush with my belly for my comfort, not that there is anything I can do about it. I still want to believe that it's not going to pop, fingers crossed. Mind you, my ass is disappearing as well as my bellybutton this week, just don't understand where it's going. Surprisingly (for the volume of food I eat) I have only gained around 10 - 12 lbs but I'm quite sure that will dramatically change over the next few weeks, especially since I just wrote it down for all to see, karma will get me back.

We have passed into double digits remaining until Pip's arrival. Passing the 100 days remaining was a big deal for us, it just sounds so much closer.

1 comment:

  1. You look fabulous in that dress Sherri.
    !00 days and counting........ backwards that is. Almost time to start crossing off the days on the calendar =)
    Have really enjoyed your blog.thanks for sharing
    mom and dad

    ReplyDelete