Saturday, February 4, 2012

Happy Birthday

Rob and I share our Birthday weekend as we are only two days apart, this year we splurged and got ourselves one big gift to share. A stroller!

The best part was that we never left the house to do it. We had been looking online at different manufacturers and the hundreds of reviews that come along with each style as well as trying not to spend a ton either. It was hard as we both really liked the sleek and stylish ones that usually included a bassinet and came with a hefty price tag. I figured that if I'm going to become a zombie covered in puke I need to try and distract peoples attention with a sexy stroller.

Well, we came across the UppaBaby Vista that two of my cousins have and highly recommend so we felt comfortable ordering it. It comes with a detachable bassinet (bonus) and on amazon it was such a fantastic deal we could not pass it up. Even with shipping, duties and taxes it was a great deal and two days later it arrived from Arizona!

I am going to put this in the "pregnancy hormones" category but when it arrived I was so tempted to put it together and go for a walk, yes, go for a walk with an empty stroller. It was the fact that I would put myself into the full on crazy lady label that I decided not to.

I'll try to keep the crazy to a minimum, for now.

Happy Birthday to Us.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment