Thursday, March 22, 2012

Nesting


Seems the warm sunny weather has kicked in my need to nest. We have not really done much to set up a nursery for Pip, not that we don't want to, it's just lack of space. The plan is to keep the baby in a bassinet for the first while in our room and then figure out what to do next, and trust me, I am very happy with this arrangement. It means no stress what so ever in doing up a nursery or feeling the need to sew everything myself.

For some strange reason today I have this burning desire to get everything ready for when Pip arrives, crazy hormones! So, to appease my needs I have cleaned the balcony and pulled out all the potted grasses from last year, hopefully some will come back after such a mild winter. Cleaned the patio windows and doors and washed the patio furniture. Washed the living room floor and have now started washing all the baby clothes and diapers that I have so far. 

Hoping this will tucker me out and bring me back to my senses! 


No comments:

Post a Comment